Deadline: 22 September 2016
The Careers Centre, Aalborg University is looking for a student worker to assist with the international area – start as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be:
- Update on Facebook with career related issues/tips/events
- Coordinator of the project Global Growth Agents
- Meeting with international house about the Global Growth Agents programme
- Branding of projects
- Contact to internal employees at AAU such as student secretaries, International Office etc
- Contact to external people such as International House, Copenhagen Capacity etc.
- Administrative tasks
- Promote the careers centre at campus
- Participate and assist in English seminars - Careers Centre
We are looking for a student who is fluent in English – both Danish and international students are encouraged to apply.
Field of study is not relevant as long as you have the right competences and personality:
- Outgoing – not afraid of giving presentations
- Detail oriented
- To show initiative when giving an assignment
- To work independently when working on assignments
- Experience with marketing and communication
Extra desired competences if possible:
- Counseling of CV and cover letter if competences are present
- Teaching of e.g. LinkedIn if competences are present