Self-management – a powerful tool during the exams and after
For students, PhDs and alumni from AAU in Aalborg
03.10.2017 kl. 13.00 - 15.00
Overwhelmed by too much information?
Anxious about the exams that are approaching?
Challenged by working in a group?
Stressed about deadlines?
Worrying about the future?
Willing to self-manage yourself to get the best results while being still in balance?
The Self-Management workshop is introducing mindfulness concepts that support you in improving your Focus, Decision Making, Adaptability to Change, Resilience, Relationship with Self and Others, Communication, Physical and Mental Health and Wellbeing.
You will learn some tools and techniques that will enable you to:
- have longer periods with sustained focus while studying for exams and during the exams
- recognize distractions faster and make better and conscious choices about how to use your time
- remain calm when you feel overwhelmed by the amount of information coming your way, when deadlines approach, or during exams
- improve your creativity, especially while finding solutions for projects
- improve the relationship with yourselves, increasing self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-compassion
- improve relationships and communication with your colleagues and university staff
- reduce the stress of everyday life and have more perspectives during challenging situations
Please contact Trine Nordal Borglum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 99 40 24 42
Barbaren, Fibigerstræde 15., 1., 9220 Aalborg Ø
02.10.2017 kl. 12.00