Internship in Denmark – how to find or create it (autumn 2021)
Webinar for international students at AAU
09.11.2021 kl. 16.30 - 18.30
At this webinar, you will get good advice based on best practice and experiences from a former student regarding finding internship.
We can’t guarantee you an internship, but we can help you increase your chances by:
- Showing you how a good cv and application can be structured and written
- Showing you how you can find relevant openings
- Inciting you to reflect on your skill set
Why should I attend?
When you leave the seminar, you will have:
- Knowledge on how to start your job search
- Tools to take the first steps
- We will give you some tools and pieces of advice, but we will not have any open positions with us
- Expect involvement – you will get assignments in order to try out the tools and to make the seminar as relevant as possible to you
- If you have already found a job you want to apply for, bring it to the webinar – then you can apply what you learn immediately!
- You will receive the link in an e-mail at least one day before the webinar
- We recommend that you attend via laptop from a location with a decent internet connection
- Be prepared to do exercises and actively participate with camera
- The webinar will be recorded and sent to you within 2 weeks
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - you will receive link in an e-mail the day before and on the day of the event
08.11.2021 kl. 12.00