LinkedIn – Build your student profile
For international students at AAU
11.10.2022 kl. 17.00 - 18.00
How can you build a professional LinkedIn profile with a clear message? This is what we will zoom in on at the webinar.
We will introduce you to LinkedIn and explain how you can use the algorithm behind it to make sure that both the “machine” and the network is noticing your specific profile and portfolio of competencies, so you do not just “blend in”.
It is the goal that you will leave this webinar with ideas on how to make a more professional and yet personal profile and with the knowledge about how you can keep improving your profile.
The webinar is relevant for you if:
- You have (or want to have) a profile on LinkedIn, but you are uncertain how to improve it
- You find that everyone talks about LinkedIn, but are still unsure about how to use the platform
Why should I attend?
You will gain knowledge about:
- What is LinkedIn, and how does it work?
- Important settings for your profile
- How to build a profile
- Do’s and dont’s
Meet the Education Sector Lead Denmark at LinkedIn
At the webinar, you will meet Garnet Berry who is Education Sector Lead Denmark at LinkedIn. He will give you LinkedIn's own insider tips on how to make your LinkedIn profile rock.
Furthermore, you will get AAU's take on how to use LinkedIn to search for student jobs, semester projects, etc.
- Please make sure to create a LinkedIn profile in advance
- You will receive the link in an e-mail at least one day before the webinar
- We recommend that you attend via laptop from a location with a decent internet connection
- The webinar will be recorded and sent to you within 2 weeks
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Online - you will receive link in an e-mail the day before and on the day of the event
10.10.2022 kl. 12.00