Cancelled: Networking, trade unions and unemployment funds (spring 2020)
For students at AAU in Aalborg
12.03.2020 kl. 17.00 - 19.00
this seminar has unfortunately been cancelled
The right employee referral can increase your chances of landing the first job as a post graduate. 70 % of small private companies and 63 % of large companies find their employees through their network (Ballisager´s Recruitment analysis - in Danish).
Networking is incredibly important, especially in job search. At this event you will get specific tools and strategies for networking your way into the Danish job market.
Don't have a job yet? Don't worry. You will also learn about your unemployment benefits and how your Danish union can help you with your contract and include you in a network matching your academic background.
Managing consultant Lene Billingsø Dons, Karen Krogh Bæk and Niels Stoffersen from Akademikernes A-kasse, Kristian Nysom Lassen from DJØF, and Anne Sofie Glasdam Jensen from IDA will share their knowledge of how you network, your guaranteed unemployment benefits post graduating, and how unions can help you with legal issues.
YOU WILL GAIN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT:
- How to network your way into a job
- How to ensure your guaranteed unemployment benefits post graduating
- How to get legal advice in relation to your work contract
- How to benefit from networking activities at the unions
IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING:
- Since we have so many highly experienced speakers participating please respect the time they spend doing this event and show up.
- If you cannot make it, please cancel by writing to Trine Borglum firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sandwich will be served in the pause at this event.
If you have any questions, please contact Lotte Burholt Pedersen email@example.com
AAU Career, Akademikernes A-kasse, IDA og DJØF
AAU, Rendsburggade 14, 9000 Aalborg, Room 5.125
09.03.2020 kl. 09.00