CANCELLED: Job interview and assessment process (spring 2020)
For students at AAU in Aalborg
21.04.2020 kl. 17.00 - 19.30
NB: Because of Corona virus, this eventis cancelled
At this event, we will talk about what you have to consider and practice before going to a job interview.
An employee from Centrica will share her knowledge of how a job interview often takes place.
Preparation is key - we'll help you!
It is very important that you prepare. Employers notices if you are unprepared, and this affect their impression of you. Preparation and motivation are key words.
Did you know...? 72% of employers consider “being unprepared for the job interview” the most annoying job seeking behavior (Ballisager's Recruitment analysis 2015 – in Danish).
YOU WILL GAIN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT:
- Job interviews, test and assessment days
- How research will prepare you
- How to practice your stories of experiences
IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING:
- Please make sure to bring your latest job application - so that you can apply what you learn immediately
- Be prepared to do some group work if there is time for it
Sandwich will be served in the pause at this event.
If you have any questions, please contact Lotte Burholt Pedersen email@example.com
AAU, Rendsburggade 14, 9000 Aalborg, Room 3.107
17.04.2020 kl. 09.00