Graduating - what to do? (Spring 2019)
For all 2018 international graduates/soon-to-be international graduates at AAU CPH
26.04.2019 kl. 10.00 - 15.00
Have you recently graduated? Or are you about to graduate?
Then come and get inspiration and essential tools for finding your first job as an international graduate in Denmark.
You will hear presentations from companies explaining what they attach importance to when recruiting newly academic graduates – and thereby what you can do to make your motivation and competences even clearer.
You will meet Unemployment Benefit Funds (”A-kasser”) and unions, who all possess indispensable knowledge regarding job search. You get insight and tools within:
- How to use your network when searching for a job
- How you find, contact and best present yourself to potential employers
- How you can use your cross-cultural experience as an asset – and recognise when it is a challenge
- Learn more about offers from job centers and unemployment funds, that can help into job as well as the obligations you have, if you are unemployed
- Possibility for individual counselling concerning your action plan for finding your first graduate job.
We offer lunch and drinks during the event – we look forward to seeing you!
Please contact Mikkel Dahlbæk Sigurdsson email@example.com
Konferencesalen 1.001 (A), A. C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2450 Copenhagen SV
25.04.2019 kl. 12.00