Webinar: LinkedIn – how to make a professional profile (Spring 2020)
For all students at AAU
18.02.2020 kl. 12.00 - 14.00
In this webinar, we will zoom in on your LinkedIn-profile and you will learn how to build a professional profile with a clear message.
We will introduce you to the LinkedIn algorithm and explain how you can use it to make sure that the “machine” is noticing your specific profile and portfolio of competences, so you do not just “blend in”.
The webinar focuses on:
- What is LinkedIn, and how does it work?
- Important settings for your profile
- How to build a profile
- Do’s and dont’s
- Advice on how you can expand your network and get a relevant feed
Important if you are interested in attending:
- We recommend that you create a LinkedIn profile in advance
- Make sure you are attending from a location with a decent internet connection – and preferably attend via your laptop and not a mobile device
- The link to the webinar will be sent to you in the confirmation email that you will receive after signing up.
Please contact André Bjørn Nielsen firstname.lastname@example.org
14.02.2020 kl. 09.00