The Survey Unit develops and conducts Graduate surveys (Danish) which describe employment patterns of AAU graduates after completing their degrees and their assessments of the quality of the educations
The surveys are in Danish so use Google or get help from Danish friends.
In the Survey Unit’s statistics on AAU graduates’ careers you can find:
- figures and information from graduates and companies about the competences which companies request on the labour market
- graduates’ job types after graduation
- where the graduates find jobs in Denmark
- the importance of internships, student jobs or project cooperation for the graduates.
- work tasks, job titles, companies, etc. based on the graduates’ degrees
Use the surveys for inspiration
You can use the surveys for inspiration about what may be relevant to you regarding work areas, job titles, employment, etc., and which companies that have employed a highly educated person with your educational profile!
Based on Danish students
The graduate surveys are primarily based on Danish graduates as most international students leave Denmark shortly after graduation. We are not able to get their data as the CPR number they receive when they live in Denmark is a temporary number, and they disappear from our system. Therefore, remember to register in Aalborg University's alumni network when you graduate so that we can contact you regarding job offers and much more!