Become a Young Professional in Denmark and boost your career in Denmark
For international students at Aalborg University in Aalborg, Esbjerg and Copenhagen
The Young Professionals in Denmark Programme (priviously Youth Goodwill Ambassadors) helps international students in Denmark gain insights into the Danish labour market and working culture, and provides you with the professional tools to land a full-time job in Denmark after graduating.
Who can apply?
To join the Young Professionals Programme, you must be a non-Danish full-time master's degree student at Aalborg University in Aalborg, Esbjerg or Copenhagen.
If you are an exchange student, you are unfortunately not eligible to apply.
30 students are selected at Aalborg University.
Make sure that your motivation letter, CV, video ect. show the very best of you – consider this a job application where you also need to be professional. Please state clearly if you are studying at Aalborg, Esbjerg or Copenhagen campus!
NB: You cannot be part of the Global Growth Agent programme at International House, Aalborg, at the same time. Young Professionals is an international network, whereas Global Growth Agent is more local - however, you meet local companies in both programmes.
Top reasons to join
- Join a global network of 800 international fellow students and young professionals from more than 70 countries.
- Participate in job matchmaking activities and learn how to brand yourself towards future employers. During the programme you will have the possibility to join events both hosted by Copenhagen Capacity and your Danish university. Twice a year we host the International Talent Conferences.
- Expand your professional network through meetings with leading companies in Denmark.
- Participate in international talent conferences and get advice on and inspiration for your future career in Denmark.
- Be part of a professional fellow student network where you benefit from each other’s knowledge and strengths.
- Get access to your “own” career counsellor who can assist you in your future career.
We are looking for members who believe that Denmark is a unique and attractive work and study destination.
Selection for the programme is based mostly on your motivation for pursuing career opportunities in Denmark during and after completing your studies but we also consider things like your current field of study, previous work experience and language skills.
We expect you to participate in the monthly events.
How long will i be part of the programme?
If you are accepted in end of September you will be part of the programme until end of June. Therefore, it is most valuable for you if you are doing your studies and having time to attend the events - i.e. not doing an internship.
How to apply
Deadline 23 september 2018